- Take ownership of client issues, communicate progress and maintain trusted advisor relationships with the system’s users.
- Provide real-time support via phone, email and in-person.
- Communicate with development and customer support teams to create, investigate and verify Bugs and Change Requests.
- Mailing duties and other offline administrative tasks.
- Proficient with the following industry-standard computer software and web browsers: Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VPN, and webmail) Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, and other commonly-used business tools.
- You will be assigned to a standard 40 hour work week, either assigned to a fixed or rotating shift. This potentially includes holidays and weekends.
- Professional demeanor. Capable of representing company with personal and business integrity.