• Ensures team is adequately trained and competent to deliver real-time system support and guidance within agreed upon service level agreements.
• Takes ownership of issues, communicates progress and maintain relationships with the reporting team.
• Conducts and facilitate regular one-on-one meetings with team members.
• Performs end-user system training and guidance as needed.
• Generates and distribute weekly/monthly status reports.
• Maintain regular touch points with designated point of contacts.
• Possesses minimum 2 year Team Lead experience in a call center (or similar) environment.
• Demonstrated experience with bug tracking and ticketing software.
• Possess analytical and process improvement experience.
• Have strong understanding of software development life-cycle (SDLC).
• Proficient with the following industry-standard computer software
• Excellent understanding of web portals and popular internet browsers
Good to Have:
• Ready to travel to US/Canada (20% – 30%).
• Updated and proper travel documentation.
• Uphold business and personal integrity.
• Responsibility and Availability.