• Conduct needs analysis to develop training and support solutions that effectively address end user performance gaps and support requirements.
• Deliver coherent and comprehensive training strategies and plans to stakeholders that demonstrate how proposed solutions will meet business objectives.
• Routinely consult with subject matter experts, clients, and other stakeholders to ensure that the training and documentation meets the needs of the business.
• Apply accepted project management methodology and standards to ensure projects are on time, within budget, and meet agreed upon quality standards.
• Proven project management skills in an eLearning environment. Ability to create project plans and tracking reports, and effectively manage large-scale learning projects that include a variety of performance solutions and technologies. At least two sample projects must be demonstrated.
• Strong people skills, including the demonstrated ability to collaborate, motivate and work with a team to improve the quality of training materials and outcomes.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills needed to effectively manage the work activities of team members across multiple projects.
Nice To Have:
• PMP certification and/or formal project management training.
• Ability to design and administer Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS).
• Experience with web conferencing and collaboration tools (e.g. Adobe Connect)
• A university degree in English, Communications, Adult Education or a related field.
• A minimum of 4 years working as a team lead/manager in an eLearning environment.
• A minimum of 6 years developing eLearning curriculum and face-to-face training.