- Expertise in structuring, organizing and managing multiple complex projects, with a proven track record of successful project completion.
- Strong background in the planning software Primavera.
- Experience integrating complex portfolios of large and diverse project schedules.
- Generates periodic standard reports in tabular and graphical formats from Primavera and other applications.
- Develop and ensure schedule data analysis is performed to identify trends, issues, and critical activities requiring attention.
- Provide timely information/metrics to Project Managers so that corrective measures can be taken and the project kept on track.
- Develop and ensure compliance with policies, plans, processes, and procedures related to Project Planning & Scheduling.
- Manage the development of the integrated enterprise schedule incorporating interfacing Program and contractor schedules such as milestones for planned and unplanned outage work for a stakeholder such as a station owner, to ensure execution of project deliverables.
- Superior communication (written, oral and presentation) skills, and advanced skills in substantive editing, copy editing and proofreading.
- Excellent judgement and political acuity to deal with highly visible, complex and politically sensitive issues.
- Experience providing strategic communications advice and crisis communications support in a high-profile and contentious environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic planning, project management, problem-solving, research and analytical skills to anticipate issues, analyze their impacts, and develop options and recommendations.
- Experience measuring and analyzing metrics and key indicators to evaluate and improve communications and outreach programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to lead teams, collaborate with colleagues, and build positive relationships with cross functional areas.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired through the completion of 4 years of University (Grade XII plus 4-5 years) in General Technical or Business degree or related field or by having the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Project or Program Management Professional (PMP, PgMP) and/or demonstrated familiarity with the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Any certification by the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineers International (AACE), with special emphasis on the Planning and Scheduling.
- Minimum of 5 years' senior experience in a leadership role in communications, overseeing communications and outreach strategies, programs and products.
Interested candidates can email resume at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.
Please advise HR if you require assistance/accommodation during the interview process. Cronos Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer.