Project Controls Engineer.
- Track and coordinate the progress of the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, monitoring cost, schedule and quality.
- Forecast required project resources and track the availability of the resources on a real time basis to ensure the smooth delivery of the project.
- Effectively liaise with stakeholders to ensure progress of project plan.
- Junior level role with opportunity to progress within the project team in future.
- Must Have’s • Engineering degree.
- 1-4 years of related engineering project experience (could include co-op internship experience).
- Preference for candidates with experience in civil/infrastructure projects.
- Nice to Have’s • Preference for candidates with security clearance.