Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain multi-level project/program schedules identifying cost and resource predictions, including labour requirements.
- Discuss issues and problems with project team members and stakeholders.
- Perform financial calculations, and make recommendations to the Project Manager/Team as to the most cost-effective manner of achieving project results, with particular emphasis on the inter-relationships between competing alternatives.
- Facilitate project team dynamics in order to develop multi-disciplined team solutions.
- Work with EcoSys to manage cost and spends.
- Develop and maintain the baseline program budget and schedule for the life of the program. Assemble and consolidate data including detailed cost/benefit analysis of competing alternatives. Collect, assemble, summarize and perform integrity checks on individual project budget data in order to establish overall department and division program business planning submissions.
- Produce cost, schedules and resource reports and graphics to be used for the basis of staffing plans, and strategic resource planning decisions. Prepare project/program summary reports indicating status on the overall scope, schedule, cost and concerns.
- Assist with establishment and administration of project/program change control process. Ensure planning and control documentation is consistent with sound engineering, economic and project management principles, and provides optimum conformity to established standards.
- Resolve controversial planning problems that may impact on the allocation of project resources associated with the achievement of Project/Program milestones.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Advanced Primavera P6 Certification and Experience.
- Highly Proficient in using Primavera P6 and EcoSys software
- Technical College Graduate or Engineering Degree and a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering (EPC) environment and familiarity with typical engineering disciplines and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients and staff at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, proactive approach and have good organizational and planning skills.
This position is located at the Bruce Power Nuclear Generating Station (Kincardine, Ontario, Canada).
Bruce Power is located on the shores of Lake Huron between the towns of Kincardine and Port Elgin. This is a region noted for its long sandy beaches, natural beauty and exceptional quality of life. Kincardine and Port Elgin are scenic towns filled with history, culture, and natural beauty, and are in a good proximity to Toronto – Ontario’s capital city.