Position Summary : Equipment Reliability Engineer
Location : Tiverton
Duration : 3 Year Contract
Specific Accountabilities :
• Review of Equipment Failure and cost data and complete analysis of maintenance strategies for optimization.
• Act as an effective member of the Equipment Reliability Integration Engineering department to create equipment strategies, resolve bad (equipment) actor issues, implement asset upgrade opportunities and necessities and potential safety improvements
• Create and update equipment strategies and ensure they are supported by the required PM's, inspection scopes and correct spare parts levels
• Develop ‘bad actors' list of components and revised PM strategies for same.
• Use Reliability findings and investigations to advise and confer with RSE, RCE, Design and Maintenance on alternative Design, Repair, and maintenance strategy Solutions
• Achieve long term reliability and availability of assigned area assets
Education and Experience:
Completion of 4 year Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is required
Registered or eligible to register as an Ontario professional engineer with APEO.
Background in reliability engineering and reliability management tools (e.g., FMEA, RCM, RCFA)
Valid Security Cleareance – ( from Bruce or OPG)
Skills and Knowledge:
Good comprehension, written and verbal presentation skills.
Demonstrated ability to interact positively with others by developing trust, mutual respect and co-operative working relationships.
Demonstrated the ability to adapt to changing priorities, deadlines and heavy workloads.
Excellent software knowledge (MS access, Excel, etc).
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Capable of interacting with cross functional teams on a daily basis
Self-starter and motivated to learn and work in the field